Pilgrimage and tourism trip for children with disabilities and AIDS orphans with their mothers (42 people) to the holy city of Mashhad for 4 days.
This year, as in the past, children with disabilities and AIDS orphans accompanied by their mothers and some of the managers and experts of Ehya had a pilgrimage to the Holy Shrine of Imam Reza (AS) in Mashhad. This pilgrimage was aimed to provide a spiritual and mystical atmosphere for the clients and also:
- Creating a suitable platform for practicing a collective life
- Strengthening the sense of co-operation and collaboration by giving responsibilities and to the clients.
- Earning experience in various social, ethical and cultural fields
- Helping in the process of socialization and promotion of skills
- Expanding and deepening individual skills and improving the level of client's capabilities
- Creating a suitable field for the growth and prosperity of individual talent
- Satisfying the emotional and psychological needs of the clients
- Making individuals ready to withstand difficulties